• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Nose up - in the hangar

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
When snow gets a bit too heavy over stored aircraft:

https://www.avweb.com/avwebbiz/news/GlobalExpressesG550InCollapsedHangar_201991-1.html

dulles-jet-center-snow-collapse_photo-gallery_03.jpg

Twosheds

Darth Vader
Ouch!

scoutll

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Expennnnnsive!!!

Twosheds

Darth Vader
Should note. This was on the DC news:

Five employees were in the hangar, no injuries.

G

Stupid me, I'm thinkin' "How they store 'em with the nose up like that, that's prettty cool..... :wall:"

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
kellysguy said:
Stupid me, I'm thinkin' "How they store 'em with the nose up like that, that's prettty cool..... :wall:"

Same here - even thought, "Wow, they designed the joists for jumbo jets!"

G

Mickey Richaud said:
kellysguy said:

Same here - even thought, "Wow, they designed the joists for jumbo jets!"

Must be sumpitin in the water...HEY, remember how bad the water used to be?

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
kellysguy said:

You got it right... they even landed them that way. Just reverse landed those suckers neatly into their assigned spaces.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Well, they better hope their insurance is paid up! :cryin:
I do like the storage concept though. :jester:

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
It's amazing how that steel sheered and the welds broke. Someone has some 'splaining to do.

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
took me a minute to figure out what was going on in that pic. WOW! KA-CHING!!!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Gliderman8 said:
kellysguy said:

You got it right... they even landed them that way. Just reverse landed those suckers neatly into their assigned spaces.

Not to hijack Nutmegs post,I moved it to it's own thread. PJ