• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

strange like motorcycle

jackq

Jedi Knight
Country flag
This past sta. a business had an auction(requested to do so by the bank) and all the motorbikes, scooters, big motorcycles, four wheelers and sand buggies went on the block. I chained myself to a car in the shop and forced myself to think good thoughts. As I was suffering my buddy cliff called and said they were on the way to the shop(or storage facility as I'm known as) with a new toy. Its a strange looking thing. Four wheels..fronts are a couple of inches apart as are the rears. Dual disc brakes up frt..single between the rears. Stands about mid knee-cap high to me...and I'm short and about 5 ft. long. 100cc and you can see kothing of the engine...exhaust..nothing as its encased in side covers. Its reported to do 100mph plus. Brand new, never even been serviced with oil or gas. I've named it Death Wish. we shoud have it cranked up today and will rty to find someone crazy enough to test drive it. It stands alone, no kick stand and you car push it sideways and it rights itself. Very heavy and after riding I imagime the "seat" would have to be surgically removed. Took pics but left the camera at the shop. Didn't want it...just going to flip it for like 650-700. If there is someone in your life you despise..buy this for them:smile:

D

Deleted member 8987

100CC?
Pushing 4 wheels at 100MPH is doing GOOD!
I know 4-wheel vehicles of 24 times that displacement that can't do 100MPH!

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Gotta be a two-stroke.

OP
jackq

jackq

Jedi Knight
Country flag
The bike is called a Drager 150..150cc. If one has a death wish it'll be available soon.

Attachments

• 20077.jpg
    20077.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 121

GeeBee1

Jedi Knight
Thanks for the pictures Jack.

I would sell it as well.

Pat

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
jackq said:
The bike is called a Drager 150..150cc. If one has a death wish it'll be available soon.
That is a knockoff of the dodge tomahawk, a bit smaller without the viper motor
tomahawk2_e.jpg