• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Exhausts

Gene

Cy,

I keep forgetting to ask you - In the picture above, why is the exhaust lying on the ground?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Originally posted by Gene:
Cy,

I keep forgetting to ask you - In the picture above, why is the exhaust lying on the ground?

Me thinks that is, how you say, "an optical delusion". The car was sunk into the grass a bit, but the way that looks kinds bugs me too. Maybe one of these days when I've nothing better to do I'll bring up the picture in Photo Shop and see if I can do a little "adjusting"

------------------
basil.gif

1967 Jaguar E-Type OTS
1E13333, Silver Blue