• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

WHO DAT?!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag

TR6BILL

Luke Skywalker
Yeah, you right. That is the New Orleans you and I both know and love. Geaux Saints.

I think I saw my son in one of those shots.

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
TR6BILL said:
Yeah, you right. That is the New Orleans you and I both know and love. Geaux Saints.

I think I saw my son in one of those shots.

Cool!

That video pretty much says it all, at least for me.

G

The shot of the big drinks on Bourbon made me want to heave. Started having flashbacks. I used to live and work down there. Nothin' worse then the smell of party gravy at 7:30 in the morning.

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
BUZZ-KILLER!

G

I'll have to tell you the story of the guy getting his finger bit off in the gentlemen's club I worked at down there.

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
No, you needn't. Thanks anyway.

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
You could always put the story inside a spoiler button. Test Mickey's fortitude... :wink:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Click to reveal.. <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show me!" onclick="toggle_spoiler(this, 'Yikes, my eyes!', 'Show me!')" />]<div style="display: none;">YOU LOOKED!!! :laugh: [/QUOTE]</div>

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Mickey,

I clicked on it - doesn't work.

- Doug

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
G

GregW said:
You could always put the story inside a spoiler button. Test Mickey's fortitude... :wink:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Click to reveal.. <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show me!" onclick="toggle_spoiler(this, 'Yikes, my eyes!', 'Show me!')" />]<div style="display: none;">YOU LOOKED!!! :laugh:
[/QUOTE]</div>

A. I don't know how.
B. He doesn't want ot hear it.
C. I wouldn't want to tempt him to do anything in any way, shape or form.

It's not a bad story.

I do have to say that working there was the most sprititually degrading experience of my life....and I don't mean in a religious way either. I never felt I could get clean enough after work. I was only there so I could make a move down the street to "Cat's Meow" and needed to have some place on Bourbon on my resume'.

The whole experience could best be described by the following smileys:

:laugh: :thirsty: :sick: :wall: :pukeface: :pukeface:

(although I almostr hit Terry Bradshaw in the back of the head with a solid oak door that I swung open REALLY hard. Good thing I didn't, he's a BIG guy !!!

G

No one from New Orleans says "N'awlins" 'cept Mr. Davis, and only when he's on the air.

Where ya from Stu?

PlaidMan

Country flag
Who Dat is everywhere right now. Got it on the back of my truck, on my bags of chips for the game, on some coozies to help wash down those chips, actually be washing down some Boudin and cracklins with a little Smoked sausage cut in 1 inch lengths(from Charlies in Mamou, awesome flavor that seems to come only from that area). This house will be rockin on Sunday, heck I even have the wifes permission to crank it up. Gonna be a day to remember.

Charlie

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
PlaidMan said:
Who Dat is everywhere right now. Got it on the back of my truck, on my bags of chips for the game, on some coozies to help wash down those chips, actually be washing down some Boudin and cracklins with a little Smoked sausage cut in 1 inch lengths(from Charlies in Mamou, awesome flavor that seems to come only from that area). This house will be rockin on Sunday, heck I even have the wifes permission to crank it up. Gonna be a day to remember.

Charlie

DANG, Charlie - you had to go there, talkin' 'bout all that good "Cah-zhenn" food, didn't ya?!

What I wouldn't give for some Andouille right now! Those chips of yours wouldn't be Zapps, would they? Some Abita Turbo Dog or Amber to wash 'em down. Shrimp po-boy on Zip Bread. Hoo-boy! Got a JONES now!

You know, it will be a day to remember, no matter who wins. That they've done what they have is plenty good medicine. At the end of the game, there'll still be dancing in the streets!

:banana:

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
And ya gotta wonder:

Who's Archie Manning rooting for? He has a conundrum on his hands!