• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi, New Member from Maryland

Art_F

Freshman Member
Hi, I'm new to the forum. But since I'm posting here, you probably guessed that.

I drive a 1976 Triumph Spitfire 1500 that I bought as a parts car in 1985. It was so much more solid than my original Spitfire that it became my daily driver. Now it has over 190,000 miles on it. All with the original engine.

I'm a member of the DC-centered Capital Triumph Register.

As a side note, I recently posted a calendar listing for our club's Britain on the Green show to be held on April 25 in Alexandria, VA. Unfortunately, I garbled the web site for the club and the event. The correct site is:

www.capitaltriumphregister.com

14dna

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Welcome Art;

This is the corner of mayhem and mishap.
On the other hand, there is no better site on the "Net.
Slip over to the Triumph forum and greet the folks.
P.S. Pictures will make you friends for life.
ENJOY

Dave :savewave:

Country flag
:savewave: Hi Art, and welcome to the Forum from another Marylander!

jsfbond

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Hi Art; and welcome. Look up "mk2sprite" he was looking for somebody in Maryland to put peepers on a car for sale.

jsfbond

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Here is the post from Mike.
Was wondering if any members from Maryland/ would be willing to look at a car for me if was close enough to them?
car is in Stevensville, Md.
Thanks
Mike

hilsideser

Jedi Warrior
Welcome to the crew, Art!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Hiya Art.

Pull up a prop an' expect to be welcomed.

What's a "DC"?!?! Direct Curent?
:devilgrin:

toysrrus

Yoda
Howdy Art,

"Welcome" to "THEE" best LBC forum anywhere.

In the event you have`nt done this yet; Introduce Yourself and Your Spit to the nice folks on Triumph Forum & have Yourself a good time.

Regards, Russ

PS: It sure does`nt look good for a little cruise this weekend for you folks up in the N.E. I`m orig from PA & don`t envy you at all.

scoutll

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Hi Art. Welcome to the place. I think you'll be staying a while.

OP
A

Art_F

Freshman Member
Dr Entropy, DC = District of Columbia. It's sort of a non-state sandwiched in between the commonwealth of Virginia and the state of Maryland.

Hey Bryan, I'm retired USAF also.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Yeah, Art, I've heard of it. :devilgrin:

I spent some time at Andrews back inna day. Aircrew qualified, phlyin' photog. :laugh:

Hope ya stick around!

BabaKahawa

Jedi Knight
Welcome Art..
Have a great time here