• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Help Man's Best friend

elysium

https://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3

For the last 3 years my wife and I have worked with the folks at this shelter based in Playa del Carmen Mexico.As I know from pictures and stories on this forum there are a great many dog lovers among us and I would like to ask a favor of them There is a contest being run where shelters can receive grants to help them further their work and all it takes is for folks to get online and vote for them There is no need to register or log on and no personal information is taken at all.I have added the link above to take you to the contest site and you can simply choose Mexico for the country then scroll down to Peanut Pet Shelter to vote for them.If you happen to log onto multiple computers during the course of the day you can vote from each of those if you have time to do so.
A lot of things we tend to take for granted regarding animal protection is not a given in other countries and the folks at Peanut Pet Shelter really do an amazing job of rescuing abandoned and abused dogs and helping to save them and get them into caring homes. Check out their site as well for more info. https://peanutpetshelter.org
Thanks

Country flag
Done :savewave: