• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

COLOUR TEST

angelfj1

Yoda
Country flag
Colour Test

These are the things we're supposed to do to remove the cholesterol
around our brain and try to slow up Alzheimer's Disease..
It took me many times before I could finally tell this brain of mine to concentrate.
A great test, do it until you get 100%!

Challlenge: Bet you can't get 100% on the first try!
But I'm rootin' for ya...

This is pretty neat!
See how you do with the colors!
Have fun!
It takes an average of 5 tries
to get to 100%.
Follow the directions!
It's harder than it seems,
as it should be!
A brain waker-upper for today!

CLICK HERE TO START

3798j

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
I'm embarrassed to say my first two attempts were pathetic. Pretty neat test though.

jsfbond

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
I still like the black and white / colored car trick. Only thing is I find myself staring at old sepia photos looking for that magic dot????

Country flag
3 tries for me.....that and $4.50 will get me a drink at St. Arbucks! :laugh:

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
hey..zero 1st try..it's a guy thing...misread the instructions...surprised I read them at all!!!

PHerder

Jedi Hopeful
2 tries.

Blew the first one on the first try.

It's harder than think!

GREEN!!!

GaryBeu

Banned
Third time 100%...this is CRAZY!!! How can a brain work so weirdly? Is weirdly a real word?

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
<span style="color: #FF0000">Two times for me.....</span> <span style="color: #3333FF">gotta fight that </span><span style="color: #FF6600">left brain</span> / <span style="color: #993399">right brain thingy</span>

terriphill

Darth Vader
100% on the first try! Woo-Hoo!

Country flag
Took two tries - have to be patient and think it through! :yesnod:

Country flag
100% second time.

... just choose the OTHER of what the word is.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Gliderman8 said:
<span style="color: #FF0000">Two times for me.....</span> <span style="color: #3333FF">gotta fight that </span><span style="color: #FF6600">left brain</span> / <span style="color: #993399">right brain thingy</span>

No fightin' it, jus' go all right lobe. :wink: