• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Basking in the glow

ekamm

Jedi Warrior
Well It's been unseasonably warm in my part of Kansas this week. No snow and rain last night so with no snow and 58 degrees, It was time to take the 3a out and give her a well deserved short drive. I couldn't resist, top down and it felt great....AHH!

pjsmetana

Jedi Warrior
I know what ya mean about the nice weather! Here in FL I've been buzzing around, top down, all day for a week! Love it!

Rhodyspit75

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
Meanwhile here in Rhode Island it was 39. We had a few good rains since they sanded and salted the roads so I warmed up the Spitfire and took a little ride . Top up of course, its tough to get it back up when it's this cold. That's my plan for winter storage, drive it when I can.

Gordon_Dedrick

Jedi Trainee
Just topped 50 here in Charlotte yesterday. VERY occasional sunshine too but I still managed to get out in the TR3......altho with the hardtop on!
Gordon

jerrybny

Jedi Knight
Its suppose to be in the 50's Tues here in NY but there is too much salt and gravel on the roads. I would love to take the 6 out for a spin. And of course the top would be down.