• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Out of my window

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Sitting here drinking my morning tea,
Out of my window, what do I see?
Snow is falling
Snow is falling
Falling on roof tops
Falling on trees
As I warm up my car
I'll have some more tea

V

vagt6

Bas, I'm thinkin' that maybe one of the reasons for moving to New Mexico is to get away from such weather!

Is this unusual for the area? Seems you've had a lot of snows this year.

I'm thinkin' hot and sunny all the time down there . . . :yesnod:

A

aerog

vagt6 said:
I'm thinkin' hot and sunny all the time down there . . . :yesnod:

That sounds like the tourists that come <span style="font-style: italic">here</span>...especially the europeans. Someone in the UK must be telling them it's hot all winter long because they show up in shorts and T shirts when the forecast highs are in the 40s and 50s.

A

aerog

ecurie_ecosse said:
But,Scott, that's warm to them. :devilgrin: :jester:

I don't know about that really. The forecast in London this week is nearly the same as ours was last week. Besides, they all have the same comment "we thought it was always warm here". :smile:

ecurie_ecosse

Luke Skywalker
Perhaps I should have added, those from further north of London. :rolleyes:

I personally put on pants when the temperature gets down to the high twenties.The rest of the time,it's shorts for me. :thumbsup:

Stuart. :cheers:

Country flag
Steve said:
Ah, Stuart, a member of the Scottish race who, in the words of Billy Connolly, are "the only blue people"

Ah, yes.... years and years ago my family arrived in Houston, Texas (not the one in Scotland) with our little 2-year old girl.

We go on an elevator with my native-Texan cousin and two very big Black policemen, and my cousin exclaims "What a WHITE baby!" :shocked:

My wife sort of sank through the floor and turned bright red.... :crazyeyes:

The daughter is still very fair, and she doesn't sunburn,,, she peels and then freckles....

Trevor Triumph

Jedi Knight
Country flag
This time of the year in Phoenix I see we natives wearing coats, sweaters. The visitors, on the other hand are dressed in sandals, shorts and t shirts! T.T.