• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

ROLL TIDE ROLL

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
You know it!! ROLL TIDE!! My son-in-law is there (lucky dog!)

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
5 more weeks until pitchers and catchers report

TR6BILL

Luke Skywalker
DNK said:
Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Chevrolet</span> Triumph!

Gray_Cat

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
I was out on the freeway at noon and saw MANY cars flying the Bama (and that other team too) flags. The Rose Bowl will be rockin tonight! I'll probably "hear" the game as I'm 4 miles from there.
Roy :cheers:

OP
lbc_newbie

lbc_newbie

Jedi Warrior
Tide's gonna roll!

Attachments

• 19713.jpg
    19713.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 132
G

TR6BILL said:
DNK said:
Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Chevrolet</span> Triumph!

Kelly's cousin is Lane Mestepey (LSU), for those of you who followed college baseball a few years ago.

The kid had a chance to go to the majors, but stayed in school and blew out his shoulder.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">ROOOOLLLL TIDE!!! ROLL!!! </span></span></span>

bgbassplyr

Darth Vader
kellysguy said:
TR6BILL said:
DNK said:

Kelly's cousin is Lane Mestepey (LSU), for those of you who followed college baseball a few years ago.

The kid had a chance to go to the majors, but stayed in school and blew out his shoulder.

My 2nd cousin in Mike Martin, FSU head baseball coach.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
tony barnhill said:
<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">ROOOOLLLL TIDE!!! ROLL!!! </span></span></span>

What's all this fascination with laundry detergent? :jester:

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Basil said:
tony barnhill said:

What's all this fascination with laundry detergent? :jester:
<span style="font-size: 17pt"> <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000">YEE-HAH!!! THAT's 13 FOLKS!!! </span> </span> </span>

OP
lbc_newbie

lbc_newbie

Jedi Warrior
Tide rolled, dudes! I don't care if Colt McCoy was knocked out or not, Texas would have still lost. I don't care to hear any whining about "What if..." It was a good game. If you allow your quarterback to run the ball, then you open him up to injury. It was unfortunate, but inevitable and unintentional. ROLL TIDE!

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
woohooo!

go SEC!!!

I'm glad Bama won, but slightly disappointed that they didn't run the score up to 50+ points...

either way it was a good game over all!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
You missed another LBC nut by a day (the guy we bought the B from back in '88), we natter'd through the whole game tho. Missed it completely. :wink:

Don_R

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Tony,

that was a good game....BUT what happened to Bama in the 3rd qtr...
thought they got lazy...3 possesions that went 3 and done...NOgt what I expected from the #1 team

bgbassplyr

Darth Vader
The team with the most points when the whistle blew.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I now consider myself enlightened. :devilgrin:

bgbassplyr

Darth Vader
Alrighty then. You're welcome.