• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A day of reckoning and sorrow

regularman

Yoda
Country flag
Realizing that I have not made a batch of beer in 3 years and a superbatch (50 gallons) in near ten years, I decided I had to get rid of some of my reserve of beer bottles with the solid lip that I had been stockpiling in my basement. I had to pick and choose which ones to keep. The dirty deed has been done. You can see none of this was cheap beer over the years. Got 55 cases of empty bottles packed up to take to the recycle place. A whole pickup load
MVC-475F.jpg

This is all I have left. about 17 cases between flip top grolsh bottles and 12 ounce ones. Maybe 5 cases of other large cappable bottles.
MVC-477F.jpg

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
DNK said:
Coors Light???
Got to have something on hand for visitors you don't really like
grin.gif

Sometimes it's just what you got to do, Kim. Ever consider kegging your beer? I've done it a couple times, and a good friend (who now has all my brewing supplies) kegs all his beer.

BabaKahawa

Jedi Knight
Nice stacking job... Can you imagine what the recycling crew will think !!
You have to invite us all over when you make that next super batch.........ha ha

T

Tinster

DNK said:
regularman said:
... You can see none of this was cheap beer over the years. ...

Coors Light???

<span style="color: #CC0000">Don, my wife says " Got to have something on hand for visitors you don't really like" Got a six pack in the fridge. :cheers:

dale</span>

OP
regularman

regularman

Yoda
Country flag
That ain't coors light bottles in those holders. I collected holders from people for a while. The big brewers use the thin twist off bottles that explode in the middle of the night :wink: I think those are guiness bottles in there. Christmas tree? Now there is an Idea.

G

regularman said:
That ain't coors light bottles in those holders. I collected holders from people for a while. The big brewers use the thin twist off bottles that explode in the middle of the night :wink: I think those are guiness bottles in there. Christmas tree? Now there is an Idea.

tis the season......

bgbassplyr

Darth Vader
'Can you imagine what the recycling crew will think !!'

Just tell them you'll be back next month with this months bottles.