• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Anybody see this? Chevy 327

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Is this cool or what! Might have been on here before, but if it was I missed it.

327 Vette engine.
4183133886_382295f439_d.jpg

https://www.moyermade.com/chevyV8.html
Moyer Made 327

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
So, is going to build a 1/6th scale Corvette?

BabaKahawa

Jedi Knight
He's either retired or he's single..
nice work

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
A V-8 that will fit in the spitfire. Probably have about as much horsepower as I have now. :laugh:

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
Where's the Ferrari builder? Didn't he do the same thing with the 12 cylinder engine?

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
I wonder if his oil has ZDDP in it? Be a shame to wipe out that cam.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Brosky said:
Where's the Ferrari builder? Didn't he do the same thing with the 12 cylinder engine?

He's in Germany isn't he? I think the original web appearance was in Germany.

G

They had a guy who built those in the late 80's. He might not be the smallest running model. It was in a ot rod mag. I can't remeber the scale. Cool though !!!