• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

This is the best thing I ever seen on the net !!!

G

2 month ago I found this software. I used it for the first time last week for one wager and I made around 11 %.

At this moment the software is in a pre-launch phase which will end in the next few days.

This is brand new !!

It s a system that scan the bookmakers

"real time", every 30 sec.

Get your position in the Matrix and acces to your back office..

[URL DELETED BY ADMIN]

You may well be aware of arbitrage opportunities in the financial markets. Well, they also exist in the betting world and it is these opportunities that you can use to make money. By betting on all possible outcomes of a particular event a profit can be made regardless of the result.

When bookmakers compile their odds, it is only one man's opinion on how an event will unfold.The only thing bookmakers are sure to have in common is the percentage on their side. On many occasions, their views and odds will differ and that is why this system works. Because bookmakers' opinion on an event sometimes differ, there is the opportunity to take a guaranteed risk-free profit.

The software will automaticly link you to the bookmakers and lock your bet.

Notice that you CANNOT lose?

[URL DELETED BY ADMIN]

rulle7

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Re: This is the best thing I ever seen on the net

Ahem.....risk free profit...? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nonod.gif
Good luck and bye bye.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Next time try actually reading the agreements you agree to.

Buh-Bye /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif

Basil