• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

For sale.....

bgbassplyr

Darth Vader

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I've been watching the Jaguar 2+2...but, in the photos it appears the head & carbs are missing.

Twosheds

Darth Vader
Looks like The Banana Splits drove in to look at the Jag.

70herald

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
tony barnhill said:
I've been watching the Jaguar 2+2...but, in the photos it appears the head & carbs are missing.
Looks like there is something wrong with the front suspension also. The body is very low especially since the engine is out.

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I <span style="font-size: 26pt">WANT</span> that Montreal.

But my wife would kill me.
Can you drive a car if your dead?

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I've talked with them about the Jag....it was completely apart...the front is just sitting on the car for the photo.....he sais to bring a box truck to put everything in to haul home!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Series 3 FHC Elan!!!

CHEAP!!

I can SMELL the interior. :devilgrin:

...and John Passini's Weber book... :laugh:

Only one I'd have no interest in is the Fiat.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
tony barnhill said:

A few pistons 'n rods as well.

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
70herald said:
tony barnhill said:
Looks like there is something wrong with the front suspension also. The body is very low especially since the engine is out.

Depending on what's been taken apart, the anchoring plate at the rear of the engine for the torsion bars may have been taken out. (It has to be removed to get the engine/trans out) if that's the case, the front suspension is sitting on the bump stops.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I need another Elan!I need to stop thinking!

- Doug

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
That missing filler cap was pro'lly sniped for a Norton or Triumph bike tank! :devilgrin:

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Steve_S said:
AngliaGT said:
I need another Elan!I need to stop thinking!
I know of a nice one for sale. You can drive it home.

At what price?I'd love to have a Lotus again - but then
reality sets in!

- Doug