• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

How to Get Across Town Quickly

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Just wish he'd made a little neater hole & faired the engine to the body...oh well, got him his degree!

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Guy must have an AOL account. Every sentence ends with a question mark. :rolleyes:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
You oughta see a "letter to the editor" by a high school junior down here... whining about the possibility of extending the school year. Incomprehensible. They printed it. His name was withheld. :smirk:

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
At least he didn't ruin a British car!

- Doug

DrEntropy said:
You oughta see a "letter to the editor" by a high school junior down here... whining about the possibility of extending the school year. Incomprehensible. They printed it. His name was withheld. :smirk:
doc, aint "whining" spelt "whinning"????????? :cz--..cheech an i dune gone ta school in bklyn. :wh, but i owns a "auston healy"

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Whatever ya sez, Ant'ny. Learnt long ago not t' mess wit' folk from Brooklyn. :smirk:

...we need t' get together an' ~chat~ some time. May need a translator, tho. :wink:

Sarastro

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
Hey, that thing is for wimps. What you really need is a rocket-powered bicycle: https://bikerodnkustom3.homestead.com/rocketbike.html. I couldn't find the original article on this, as it was quite a few years ago. But, as I remeember, the guy made a rocket bike using creosote as a fuel and hydrogen peroxide as the oxidizer. Any cop trying to stop him would probably be asphyxiated.

A

aerog

Uh.? Yeah.? Ok, kinda interesting.? But I wonder why there's a question mark after every sentence.?

Weird.?