• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Need a new [faster] ride?

angelfj, so far not a bad price, perhaps one could talk them into kicking in a couple of "miss-isles" as well, i hope the buyer has an equal amount of bucks for training, its not called a "jump" jet cuz ya can just jump in it and fly away, :nonono:, oh did i mention the amount of fuel that thing sucks up? :rolleyes:

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
It is being sold without an engine.

So right now, ~my Aeronca~ would beat it. :jester:

MadRiver

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
If it's being sold without an engine, right now my running shoes could beat it! :smile:

TR6oldtimer

Darth Vader
Use it as a glider maybe? Yes, like a rock...

I can just see my neighbors as I set the thing up in my front yard on cinder blocks...

texas_bugeye

Jedi Knight
wonder how much just to move it it has to be pretty steep .
not your average UPS ebay delivery
not as much as this but still.

Attachments

• 18668.jpg
    18668.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 111

MadRiver

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
TR6oldtimer said:
I can just see my neighbors as I set the thing up in my front yard on cinder blocks...

That would be *awesome*! One of my neighbors hates the garage I built in my backyard, and has been really nasty since it went up. Sticking a fighter in the backyard on blocks would be icing on the cake. Yeah, baby! :devilgrin:

70herald

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
MadRiver said:
That would be *awesome*! One of my neighbors hates the garage I built in my backyard, and has been really nasty since it went up. Sticking a fighter in the backyard on blocks would be icing on the cake. Yeah, baby! :devilgrin:

To bad the armaments have been removed. Would have been much more effective for taking care of nasty neighbors.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
aeronca65t said:
Here's an old airliner used as a ~Airport Store~. It's about 15 miles from me.

I came to America on a Lockheed Constellation.
grin.gif
aeronca65y,...oh ya! i remember reading about that hijack... :jester:... theres one upstate n.y. where we would shoot transition training thats been turned into a restaurant, when my uncle retired from t.w.a. they gave him a really nice model of one since it was the first plane he worked on for them..i love those things....bring back the "tri-tail"... :savewave: