• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Important Notice

kyreb1862

Jedi Knight
If you receive an email

from the

Department of Health
And Human Services,

telling you not to eat
canned pork

because of

Swine flu............

Ignore it.

It's just Spam.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
2MPT5RE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

MadRiver

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
Wow, I clearly haven't had enough coffee. Or perhaps I've watched too many unicorn cartoons. :wall:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
...dear oh dear...

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I love SPAM!

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
:iagree: Spam and eggs - doesn't get any better than that. Some of us have the taste of a gourmet. Nothing wrong with a cold bean sandwich unless its on something other than white squishy bread. Not to mention (sos) creamed dry beef on toast - definitely gourmet. How do I know this - just check out the price of a small glass jar of dried beef.

Country flag
judow said:
:iagree: Some of us have the taste of a gourmet.

Or should that be grommet??!! :laugh:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
:lol:

S.O.S. & cold beans on Wonder bread!?!?!

I think that IS grommet taste! :jester:

texas_bugeye

Jedi Knight
Were you An Air Force Pilot?
That's what my dad and the rest of them would eat at 2:00AM in the PRIDE Bldg. Cafeteria
2 eggs on spam and toast. My gosh I just starred and ask for some corn flakes please.
I was 8-9 years old at the time and scarred for life

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Personally, I have no issue with the two eggs & Spam with toast. That <span style="font-style: italic">was</span> the fare of choice in most flight-line cafeterias.

....but that OTHER stuff, wellll...

Judy, Judy, Judy. :jester: :devilgrin:

bgbassplyr

Darth Vader
Th Th Th Thats all, folks.