• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Lucy in the Sky...

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Another odd/sad story

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Lucy:
article-1191386-054185B4000005DC-699_468x688.jpg

X3rSSCU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Funny, this - I had her picture on my screen saver and my wife wanted to know "who is the blond" on my computer? LOL! I told her it was Cynthia Lennon (I though it was and forgot who it really was, or why I had her picture in "My Pictures" file.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
She was a tough one was Lucy.

Her war lost, her battles won. May she go on in song.

Forever.

:no available kudos smilie:

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Didn't need to read that today as I've been undergoing tests because my VA physician thinks I may have Lupus! Got through 1 test fine, another said maybe...going in next week for another.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
One negative, one "maybe"...

Jury's still out, Tony. Don't dwell on "what-if".

And I'm no "pollyanna", just sayin'...

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
DrEntropy said:
One negative, one "maybe"...

Jury's still out, Tony. Don't dwell on "what-if".

And I'm no "pollyanna", just sayin'...

Amen, Bubba.

And I am a "pollyanna", and make no apologies for it!

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
:lol:

Me bruvver has spake!!! :laugh:

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
At least they're treating it as a possible combat related issue from Desert Storm....heck, I thought Vietnam would finally get me & now the Storm is raising its ugly head!

One day at a time.

When I went to the endocronologist (I don't know how to spell it) the week before we went to Disney & he put me on shots twice a day....I thought things couldn't get worse then......hehehehe

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Th' "pointy end".

"Endocrine"... hormonal.

Stay th' course. They can't deny you.

Country flag
Tony, I have a very dear friend who kicked her Lupus to the curb. I'd be glad to share her story in PM if you'd like.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Thanks, Peter....I don't have it till they tell me I do & then I'll handle it like everything else I do.....

tony, you know a bit about what id gone through recently, i can easily identify with what you may be feeling/thinking right now, my sister in law was told she had lupis kinda bad about 12 years ago, im not shure how they treated it but shes still very well today, extree prayer going out! :savewave:

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Thanks - go back to doctor Friday.....whatever is, is.

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
Think positive thoughts. No point in worrying unless you have a definitive reason to. I know it sounds ho-hum but it's true. I've worried all for naught. Kicked the cancer thing at age 29 and every "We're not sure what it is, we have to..." would put me in a panic. After several of those events decided the worry was worse than the diagnosis. Prayers and positive thoughts here.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
A couple of months ago, the doctors started me on Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) because my blood works-up & some other indicators pointed towards Lupus.....today they took me off it because my blood work is now negative for Lupus...they're making me an appointment with a dermatologist who specializes in Sclerosis......but, I've gotta go back to the 'Lupus' doctor in 3 months.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
oh blast. You're on a carnival ride!

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Oh, yeah - I see a neurologist next week.....

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
Hang in there Tony. As long as you're vertical and breathing it ain't all bad.