• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Has anybody seen this 'Vette concept?

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
Kinda looks like they brought the Cadillac designers in for the job.

Drool!!

I like it

m

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Batmobilish.....

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I'm still hung up on the beautiful lines of the pre-'78 C3! Man, the flare on those front fenders...

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Nobody's mentioning it on the Corvette forums I visit...but, going back to look it over, a good fiberglass man could turn a C3 into a close resemblance of it.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I would hate to pay the insurance premium on it. Personally, I don't like it. I would rather have one of these instead. Oh well, when my ship comes in. Hope the pier doesn't wash away first.
remoteImage-1.jpg

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I'm ready for a return to smaller wheels!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Skateboard wheels would look about as good as the conestoga wheels!

swift6

Yoda
I thought Corvette recieved a large infusion of Cadillac talent/personel on the build up of the C5.

The design looks like they are trying to build a corporate identity between the new Camaro and the next corvette.

I don't think the wheels are really larger than current production. They do appear to be trying to shrink wrap the body, much like Ferrari is doing with the 458 Italia.