• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Revington TR

martx-5

Yoda
Country flag
While checking out TR parts suppliers on the net, I ran into Revington TR from the UK. Has anyone bought from this outfit?? Also, there are quite a few other suppliers from the UK. Is it much of a hassle getting parts from overseas??

Bugeye58

Yoda
I've never dealt with Revington, but I do deal with Rimmer Brothers.

https://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/

The last thing I ordered was a front bumper for my GT6, and it arrived within five days from the time I placed the order. One thing to watch for is the exchange rate. Rimmer wil display the prices in either US dollars, Euros, or Pounds Sterling. Had I ordered my bumper 6 months earlier, the rate was $1.50 to the pound. When I ordered it, it was $1.88, so cost me more.
Jeff

Bugeye58

Yoda
I just got a flyer from Rimmer Brothers in the mail, and from 9/13 to 10/15 they are offering discounts of up to 15%, depending on how much you spend.
They are also going to be at Triumphest in Lake Tahoe, between 9/30 and 10/3.
I know Tahoe is a ways to go for you, but that area is beautiful that time of the year. Or any other time of the year, for that matter.
Jeff

OP
martx-5

martx-5

Yoda
Country flag
Yeah, Tahoe is a ways away. But, I just noticed that Rimmer Bros. is advertising in our news letter.

The Long Island Triumph Association

Apparently, they want a major presence here in the colonies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I'll send for their catalog.