• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

to Texasknucklehead

TexasKnucklehead

Jedi Knight
Country flag
That's the funniest question in some time.

A while back people were posting about their colors and I posted a black and white picture of my car along side a Tx highway with the question "what color is my car". Within a few seconds, the correct answer "Carmine red" was posted.

I was parked in front of a sign saying "Welcome to Carmine".

The car was painted by a previous owner -so I can't say exactly, but thats what the tag says, and it looks close to me. A small bottle of touch-up paint came with the car. It was marked "Plasti-Kote vehicle touch up paint VTV-30 Flame Red" -and it matched perfectly. I added the white top.

Cheers,
Jer

G

Guys, there seems to be one saving grace in my being colorblind. ALL colors look "right" to me. (Remember the cross-eyed guy, with the mustache, on Laurel and Hardy, that always said "Looks OK to me!")