• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Saw a DB6 Today

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
My Granddaughter & I went to breakfast this
morning at Fernbridge.The resturaunt looks out to
the only road in town.There's a bridge that was built
around 1910 that you can see from it.I happened to
look out the window & see a Silver DB6 at the stop sign!
After breakfast,we drove to Ferndale (about 5 miles West),
& I noticed a few other cars that you don't normally see
around here.I met up with a couple of the drivers at a local
resturaunt.One was a guy I know with a MKII Sprite.
Seems that the California Melee was in town.I wasn't aware they were coming our way.I was excited to see this.
I also had a brief cahance to meet the "BringaTrailer"
guys driving a Silver 356.Small world,or what?
Maybe next year I'll finally get to enter it.

- Doug

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Nice, Doug. I've been following the Melee on BAT. What a great assemblage of cars.

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
I just Googled the Melee....looks cool.

I saw a perfect DB5 on a flatbed track a few weeks ago. We were moving and the camera was in the trunk, so no pictures.

NJ is funny. Plenty of gaudy SUVs and Caddys, but also a lot of neat cars. I've seen two Nobles in my area.
And Morris County, NJ must be the #1 place to sell Bentley convertibles. We have a lot of them for some reason.

This weekend my daughter competed in the Danskin mini-triathalon (a breast cancer fundraiser). After if was over, we stopped at a Dunkin Donuts in Rumson for a quick snack. Rumson is a swanky address (I'm suprised they even have a Dunkin Donuts). As we pulled into the lot, a Spyker was pulling out and there was a white Rolls Royce convertible parked.
I see a semi-ratty Ferrari 328 on my morning commute all the time. The guy just uses it like a normal car.

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Doug, you sure that wasn't a BD4
HE HE HE HE HE :thumbsup: