• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Brought a tear...

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
I'd never seen this commercial before a friend forwarded it to me. Certainly caused me to pause in my day.

Ml2v66g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Think that was last year's commercial.....done well though!

bugimike

Yoda
I'm glad Budweiser retained the same ad agency, if not the same ownership!! :thumbsup:

V

vagt6

I've seen the Bud Clydesdales a couple of times as I live not too far from Busch Gardens theme park in Williamsburg.

Let me tell you, those horses are magfificent creatures! I'm over six feet tall and all of the ones I saw are taller than I am. Muscles bulging everywhere; beautiful chestnut brown color.

Anheuser takes VERY good care of these horses. You could almost eat supper off the floor of the stable it's so clean.

Really stunning, they are. Almost like they're from another place and time.

If you get a chance, go see them. Really beautiful horses.

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Mark- My daughter dragged me on 2 rounds of all the coasters at Busch Gardens on the 18 of August. Yikes!

rlwhitetr3b

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
A friend of my mother raised clydesdales. Some of their's had Busch blood lines. The deal was that Busch had first chance to buy any of them that were going to be sold.

OP
judow

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
Mark you are so right on. I've seen their horses and they are magnificent - Clydesdales. The ones I saw were in Tampa and the trailers they use for them are better than most motor homes. A tradition for excellence that I certainly hope contines.

Shane

Jedi Warrior
Almost every morning I get to ride my bike down a path that runs by Grant's Farm, where they raise the Budweiser Clydesdales. There was a colt born in May that is stunning to look at. Deep chestnut coat...loves to run. When InBev took over, my biggest fear was that they'd close the farm. So far, we've been lucky.