• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What kind of Driver are You?

Country flag
Answered honestly, got a 77 - some of the questions could have gone either way on the answers.

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
I scored 90% and I was honest. I think driving is what you should do when you drive. Not text, talk on the phone, not rubberneck and 'run' through your day. Just me. :banana:

TR6oldtimer

Darth Vader
I got a 90%, but had to answer some of the questions by ignoring indiscretions of my youth.

A

aerog

86%

They seemed to knock me down <span style="font-style: italic">a lot</span> for saying people around me are driving slow. I was being honest. I was on I95 yesterday for 20 minutes. It's marked 70mph, I was doing slightly more on cruise control (72mph). There were dozens of cars that had to be doing 60 or less - many of which were in the left and center lanes. I don't tailgate or cut in and out around those people, but hey - they were going slow!

On the road to the airport the situation was pretty similar. Marked 45 and I was looking at two cars pacing each other at 25mph for no apparent reason. Limit went up to 55 and they were still stable at 25mph holding up traffic.

I want a recount! :smile:

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Scott:

Here in NJ, it's sort of the opposite.

If the sign says "X MPH" everyone assumes they can really do "X + 20 MPH".

I travel on the New Jersey Turnpike at least once a week. The speed limit is 65 MPH. In a recent trip I was jammed up in a gaggle of cars in the middle lane of heavy traffic. We were all traveling around 80 to 85 MPH. We came upon a NJ State Trooper in the slow lane doing about 70 MPH (behind some trucks). No choice.....the traffic dragged us along and we all just sailed past him.
If he'd wanted to give out speeding tickets, he would have had to give out over 1000 of them on the spot. :jester:

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
77% - A Little Risk

14dna

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
84% A

Dave :savewave:

pjsmetana

Jedi Warrior
7% F

Who wants to go fer a ride?

tiga2

Jedi Trainee
...80%, but why is everyone driving slower than me?

That info probably went out to all our insurance co's!

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
answered honestly and got an 88. Thought some of the questions were kinda dumb.

OP
SilentUnicorn
3798j said:
Like so many tests, honesty is not necessarily welcomed nor rewarded.

Ain't THAT the Truth.

Bruce Bowker

Obi Wan
93. I guess I am boring.