• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Switzerland car graveyard/auction

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
This link came my way, looks like quite a collection of interesting stuff over in Europe...

The 64 page site starts with some Alfa Romeo's, and the list even includes such classic machinery as a 1977 Chevy Caprice wagon and a 1975 Chevy Blazer... :lol:

https://marktplatzoldtimergalerie.oldtimer-info.ch/showerg.afp?type=A&cat=P

The Blazer reminds me of seeing an example (with Austrian plates) when I was in Yugoslavia back in 1989... This picture here actually...

51225747_89367651aa.jpg

Sarastro

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
Oh, my.

It's like lurid news photos after a war or other massacre. Not a pretty sight.

These things always leave me thinking that, at one time, each of those cars was a handsome, shiny, perfectly-running (well, OK, except maybe the Fiats and Alfas) car in a dealer's lot. Someone's proverbial pride and joy. Then, the long, slow process of weather, use, and neglect...

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
All those Giulietta Spiders becoming one with the earth! :cryin:

What a shame!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
That made me look... now I wish I hadn't.

:pukeface:

70herald

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
There are some neat old cars there, some of which would be worth saving. I happen to like the Citroën Traction Avant of which there are a few of them there.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Too bad there's nothing left!