• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
For those who need a lift:

kTEIoJc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

bugimike

Yoda
Thank you very much!! The perfect end to a long Friday!!!

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
The big fight...

3825295504_a853a94d3b.jpg

A gentlemen's agreement...

3825295500_1b6399cff5.jpg

But the Police still get their man...

3824451521_8deb8bd33e.jpg

Real photos taken last weekend in downtown Calgary...

TR6BILL

Luke Skywalker
Perhaps a bit off this line, I am going to Grand Isle Restaurant tomorrow night in New Orleans, Mickey. Prolly some of the best seafood you can sink your teeth into. The last time I was there, I enjoyed some grilled Ling (aka, Cobia, Lemon Fish). Superb. Taking my wife to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday with my son and his girlfriend.
Wish you could be with us........ummmmmmmmmm.

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
BWAHAHAHA! that was classic! somebody really spent some time putting that togeather. Very enjoyable. Thanks Mick!

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
Bill, please don't bring back any pictures of fish heads.

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
TR6BILL said:
Brosky said:
Bill, please don't bring back any pictures of fish heads.

:crazy:
BWAHAHAHA! I found, and showed the "fish heads" video to my Dot a while ago. I think is even more bizzar today than when it was new.
Then we listened to "dead puppies" and "they're coming to take me away Ha Ha!" amongst othet Dr. Demento classics.