• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Another Sign of Changing Times

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
This isn't meant to be political,just a
sad observation.
I went to one of the major bookstores
on Satuday,& while looking at books in the Auto-
motive section,I noticed that they almost all
are printed in China.Sad.

- Doug

brooklands, i noticed this last monday that a young chinese fella that works in the chinese take out here in smft. ct. has a tatoo on the underside of his left rist that reads.."made in the u.s.a." , thought that was kinda a switch!

bugimike

Yoda
Hehehehe That's good Anthony!!! But I bet his parents were probably "made in China"! On the flip side, I heard Walmart just opened their first store in China...I wonder if they sell stuff made in the U.S.A. there??

OP
AngliaGT

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
When we were in Bethlehem,PA,we stopped at a
"Christmas" store.I really noticed how things are,
when Jesus is "Made in China".

- Doug