• This "Local Events" forum is expressly for posting local events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Monte Shelton Historic Rallye

boeingpilot

Country flag
Did anyone take part in this event out of Portland, OR? I've wanted to do it for years, and would appreciate any inside info.

elvacar

Yes My wife and I did this last weekend - The scenery is spectacular and the venue well done - It is serious competition in the rally portion - We took Peoples choice with an Elva Courier so British cars are welcome and well represented the loner vehicle is a well sorted TR6

We had a Morgan Plus 4+ Super sports, two MGB GT's - two TR3's 4 E-types a Mini a separate TR6

1 Elva

The driving was fast and difficult to maintain average speed - the roads in Central oregon are deserted and while we live here it is not in anyones interest to go for it without a group or support

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I'm a little bit confused - TR6 loaner? - ??
Please explain.If I counted right,there were 11 cars
in total - correct?

- Doug

elvacar

The car entries totaled 45 - Porsche's three or so, MB Gullwing two and 1 - open
two dino's two corvettes 55 and 62 - Alfa's without number

British cars were eleven or so

If your car broke down - Alfa into a cattleguard for example - oil everywhere

Your car got flatbedded and you got a TR6 to finish the event

Not a bad day at all - if you broke down