• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

OOPS!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Wonder who's looking for a job today...
YIKES!

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
I thought they have to honor that price legally.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Not if it was an accident.

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
The real statement of our society is that after an obvious and honest mistake, people got mad that they coulden't rip them off, and thier stock fell sharply...

Country flag
Banjo said:
The real statement of our society is that after an obvious and honest mistake, people got mad that they coulden't rip them off, and thier stock fell sharply...

With a stock price of $36.50 a fall of 27 cents is less than 1%, hardly a sharp or particularly large fall. I've not bothered looking at their stock price movements over the past quarter but I'd imagine that it wasn't outside the normal range of variation seen; and probably little related to the price problem.

Edited to add:

Looking back at their last quarter's stock price movements, they've varied a fair bit, with a low of $31.35 on July 7th and a high of 39.75 on August 7th.... so a drop of 27c isn't much of an issue....

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I don't own Bust Buy stocks but that's not much of a drop....beyond the folks who knew it was in error but ordered instead just to try & rip-off Best. The final price is half what the TV normally costs...that's a heck-of-a-deal.