Thread: TR250 for sale

Discussions of Triumph motor cars

Jedi Knight
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

TR250 for sale

This car is not mine! It belongs to a friends sister and it will take $8000 to own it. I did not see any rust but it did have a dent in the door. My buddy was driving the car many years ago and it developed a oil leak. He had another good engine out of one of his other 250's and was going to install it. That never happened. The car has been sitting for 8-10 years? If you have an extra 8 large and want to trade it for a 250 PM me. The car is in the Charlotte NC area and phone buddys and pen pals need not apply! I will be happy to assist and get good pics if you are really interested and can arrange transport. Its a hour ride for me each way so please do not waste my free efforts to help. What might a car like this be worth if its really rust free? Is 8 high or low or ok? My number is 704-907-0986 bob
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: TR250 for sale

I would say $8000 would be a good price if you only needed to invest $2-3000 to make it a daily driver.

All depends on what needs to be fixed.

Phil
    1964 TR4 CT 36223 L

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: TR250 for sale

Man, I would love to own a TR250. That gorgeous styling plus the big straight 6, Triumph hit it out of the park with that car IMO. Shame it was only built the one year. To bad I don't live closer to Carolina, or have more money for that matter.
    Scott Huffman
    1973 TR6