• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tasmin VS Dragon

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Great shots - I go to Killboy's site on occasion to check out who's been there lately. Fun stuff!

I'll be in Townsend next weekend for their show; hope to see you.

By the way, how does the Tasmin compare to the Wedge in handling?

Mickey

OP
tr7andtvr

tr7andtvr

Jedi Hopeful
Well ride comfort would go to the triumph... Overall performance would go to the TVR. I have a upgraded suspension on each. I think the TVR is much harder car to drive but in a good way. Have you been to the townsend show before? What car is yours?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Been there several times. Took the TR3 when I had it, but last couple times have been in the TR8. This was at the show in New Orleans last month:

PICT0207.jpg

Mickey

mrtvr

Jedi Trainee
Great photos of the 280i. I'm sure you are enjoying it. I was hoping to be at the Townsend show this year but unfortunately I will have to miss it. Hopefully I'll be back next year and take a run at the dragon.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Know how you feel. I've been to several shows that were Wedgeless, apart from mine!

Usually get lumped into a catch-all class; often including Lagondas, Morgans, etc.!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Well, you WOULD have been the only TVR there!

What a wet mess! Too bad. Even so, there was a fair turnout. Maybe next year...

OP
tr7andtvr

tr7andtvr

Jedi Hopeful
I was there.... I drove up in my BMW 540i because my TVR has no top. But there was a primer gray 2500 mod. there. I was there for about 10 min. in the rain and then went back home.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Oh, yeah - that one was parked next to George Mason's yellow TR7. I was next to George.

Sorry we missed connecting.