• This "Local Events" forum is expressly for posting local events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Honolulu, Hawaii All British Car Day

MGTF1250Dave

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
All British Car Day May 23, 2009

Calling all British car owners! The gathering of the faithful is set for May 23rd. This is the 17th year of the All British Car Day and all British cars are welcome. This is not a judged concourse, but rather a show and shine.
We've had cars show up on the back of tow-trucks! So wash and wax your British car and meet us at the lot adjacent to the Waikiki Shell's mauka (toward the mountains) parking lot, across from the Honolulu Zoo. This is the same location as in the past. Start time is 9 AM and finishing at 1 PM with a trophy ceremony and door prizes provided by Jaguar Hawaii, JN Automotive Group, and Mini of Hawaii, Moss Motors, XK Unlimited, Victoria British just to name a few.

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi Dave,

Would you be able to forward me a plane ticket for myself & my Bugeye.

Have Fun,

Russ

Ofcalipka

How did I miss this? If I hadn't seen todays paper I never would have known. It's going to be a late night of polishing tonight.