• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

mea culpa

G

mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa
I'll be good.
(did I get that right, Mickey?)

Bill

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Mais yeh, mah fren'! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

OP
G

Actually, my TR6 is 90% British and the rest from Taiwan. I finally got a set of real Timken front bearings in from the UK so I think it is now 91% authentic.

Bill

Webb Sledge

Jedi Warrior
I wish more parts would be made in the UK. Everything that comes from the East is crap. I'm gonna have to replace the throw out bearing in my TR6 for the second time in less than a year because the last one the PO ordered came from Tiawan and was a POS.