• This "Local Events" forum is expressly for posting local events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Lewes DE Show

DART

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
The Lewes DE C of C is hosting their "The British Are Coming...Again" car show May 2nd at the Historical Society Complex. Done in conjunction with the British Car Club of Delaware. Details at <www.leweschamber.com>. Really neat OLD town in the 1st State and a well run car show. Hoping I will have my #849 car there for one of the 1st shows after restoration. :grouphug: :driving:

Country flag
Hi, Dale - We think we might take the 100-6 and maybe a Sprite over to the show.

Larry

Country flag
Anybody else?

Country flag
Yep, we're about 8 miles south of Frederick, towards Baltimore off of 70. To get to Lewes we go down 70, off on 29w to 100S, down 100S to 97, over to route 50 and across the Bay Bridge and on to Rehoboth (or Lewes).

OP
DART

DART

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
We'll probably take 40-east up to the top of the bay and then head down. Had a great time there last year staying in the hotel in the middle of town, will probably repeat. The show was the spring drive for the DVCMG club, to which we belong. They are not repeating as a club event.

Country flag
We'll see you there. We'll probably go down Thursday night, we have a place inside of Bethany.

Country flag
Bud, I'd say let's meet and caravan down, but we're probably going over a couple of days early.

Larry

Country flag
Antbody else coming? It's only a month away! And my 100-6 has the entire interior laying all over the garage... Carpet goes in starting tonight.