• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

1926 Coventry Eagle 3.5

Moseso

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Wow! (Just what I need...)

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Glad it's half way around the world from me!

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
That's very cool... but one project a time here at the Frink household. That's the hard and fast rule.

Good thing, too!

vettedog72

Jedi Knight
That bike was still available on 1/11. I passed on it because of my many unfinished projects. He was asking $3k but i guess he did not get any acceptable offers because he sent me the following:

"Thank you for your interest. I still have the bike and have been pleased with the interest it has created. Parts missing are as stated in the ad on Craigs'....
Front fender stays, primary and final drive chain cover/guards, foot peg ass'y. (All are small beer to me, re: this project). It is otherwise complete down to original control cables and buckle for the leather belt holding the leather door shut on the tool box.....

Oh- less tires and tubes and toolkit!

I will be happy to carefullt crate/box/ship for a nominal additiional fee. To where??

best,
Alan Huffman"