• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Upseting?

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
This is all I have left in the inventory that needs blasting and so forth but for a windsheld wiper motor and an engine I have stuck away for rebuild.
Guess I need to get busy and find some more unloved parts.

Attachments

• 14309.jpg
    14309.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 230

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
hehehehe...north Alabama!

OP
jlaird

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
My fan housing is also plastic but there are metal bits on both the front and the back that can be salvaged even if the motor is bad.

The caseing can also be cleaned up to look like new.

Shealey

Jedi Trainee
I'll dibs that shift cover iffen you don't need it... I'm just sayin.. could use one

tosoutherncars

Jedi Knight
Shealey, Jack's probably lost more Bugeye parts than most of us will own in a lifetime... If you're going to restore your new project, he's definitely someone you'll want to talk to! :smile: