Thread: What to do with my 94' Honda Civic ?

This is a forum for discussing cars that are not British. Discuss anything from Mazda to Corvettes or anything in between here.

Freshman Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What to do with my 94' Honda Civic ?

I just got a 1994 Honda Civic and I have no idea what to do with it. I want to supe it up a bit and I only got about 1k. Aside from wheels and window tent, what can I do to make it faster? Is there anything I can do to make the engine better ? Thanks.

-Toxic

Ps. I read about these supercharger things in all these car magazine ads for like $65 that only takes a few minutes to install, do those things really work or are they just some BS air filter that wont make any profomance difference at all ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: What to do with my 94' Honda Civic ?

i think the cheap supercharger modification you are referring to is placing a model airplane "jet" engine in front of the air box to force more air into the air box. The "jet" engine is a high speed electric motor that pushes air through the intake hose. controlled by a switch you have to mount onthe throttle cable to turn on the motor at wide open throttle. some where on my other computer i have the instructions -- it sounded interesting, but i never tried it. If you like send me a private message with your email address and i will look for it and send you a copy.

there may be issues with too much combustion, don't know how it would affect other systems or components.
    1981 TR7/V8 (Holley 4V),1959 Triumph 10 Estate Wagon,
    1968 Mustang Coupe (289-4v),1976 TR7 fhc (twin HS6), 1999 Saab 9-5,1983 Diesel Vanagon