• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

British-car forum cards

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Just made up a new batch for the fall shows.

Avery Business Card stock #5376 is perfect. Make lovely business type cards.

T

TRDejaVu

Most of the people that I mention BCF to at car shows just look blankly back at me. I think that they are the ones who have someone check their oil levels for them and are only in it for the value increase in their investment; oh and to collect trophies for their professionally restored investments.

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Yeah, I do know how to check my oil, and have even changed spark plugs. I also managed to break my temperature gauge by snapping the capillary tube. I am about 300 levels below the Tinster mechanically, but still find this my number one place on-line.

T

Tinster

Brooklands said:
Yeah, I do know how to check my oil, and have even changed spark plugs. I also managed to break my temperature gauge by snapping the capillary tube. I am about 300 levels below the Tinster mechanically, but still find this my number one place on-line.

<span style="color: #990000">Dave you are miles and miles ahead of me, literally !!
I don't know what is a capillary tube or mine would have fallen apart
my now. Three years ago, I did not own any auto tools except a wheel
lug nut handle. Western Auto or the car dealer did all the
maintenance and repairs for me.

I am but a humble cutter of beautiful stone and marble, remember?

d</span>

T

TRDejaVu

Tinster said:
I am but a humble cutter of beautiful stone and marble, remember?
There you go again, selling yourself short. You do have somewhat of a reputation for tackling jobs that the car investor brigade couldn't even attempt to fathom. As always my hat is off to you.

I am always impressed by anyone who is prepared to get their hands dirty keeping these cars on the road. Whether it is a full frame-off restoration (beyond my patience & skill level) or doing the oils and plugs.

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I have worn the bosses t-shirt for 2 years at show and have never gotten a peep.

Dave Richards

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Where's the link to the cards, it used to be pretty evident, now I'm missing it...(and maybe other evident things too!)

Dave Richards

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Brooklands said:
Click the triangle at Site Links at the top of this page, and it is the last item in the drop down menu...

Nice, thanks for helping an old guy...