• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Barn Find AH 100-6 in Alabama

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Some of us talked about that car at our last club meeting & its also on our club chat line....its about an hour from me if anybody wants me to look at it.

G

Yes, could you go take a look at it for me Tony and get a lot of pictures.
Thanks

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
We're getting ready to leave for Florida - will do it when I get back Monday....it'll still be around, I'd bet.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Florida???

ummm...

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Apalachicola...oysters

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I just talked to the son of the old man who owns it...he said they've had people calling from Canada, New York, California & one guy wants to take it to France but nobody's come up with the money...said he can't find any rust on the body & up until 3 years ago it would run...today, he's gonna get it running...turns over & has fire....said his dad just never drove it....these guys own a storage facility (one of those places where you rent units to store stuff), sell those little storage barns & have a used car lot in Tanner which is a small farming community outside Athens....so its a little farther away but not enough to matter.....

If you end up getting it, we could bring it to my place on my trailer while you arrange shipping.