• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

PB Checking Computer

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag
PB Checking Computer

Just wanted to check my machine. Not having any luck posting on the www.6-pack.org site since the change. Hope this site still works for me. Thanks for indulging me. poolboy

G

Re: PB Checking Computer

Like the 50 emails he's sent me didn't give me that impression already. Including the 3 times that he's said he can post here.
WTF.

OP
poolboy

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag

I don't know enough about these things to explain it. I do have a dial-up connection, but it seems to work in this Forum.

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

What's a dial up?:smile:

OP
poolboy

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag

They say ignorance is bliss. be happy.

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

googled it to find out what it was and my response happened in .000125 of a second

G

just be happy that your service provider doesn't hide you behind a proxy server and that the security settings of this cms don't use the whole ip address to check against.

thats all i'm saying...

OP
poolboy

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag

It's working now !!
Thanks Alan for working thru all this. Really appreciate it. pb

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag

Off topic... PB are those TR3 rear bumperetts on the 6? they look cool!

OP
poolboy

poolboy

Yoda
Country flag

Thanks, Banjo. Those bumpers are from an AC Cobra. I found them on Ebay.
I had to make the mounting hardware, but I have them bolted to the bumper brackets behind the body panels. I have them on the front, too.
100_0313.jpg

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag

Ahhh, I should have caught that. I worked at a Superformance dealer. But then again, most of our cars had the jack points instead of the bumperettes.
I still like the look. thanks for the idea. My bros 6 has a crunched back bumper, and it looks like crud. I've been thinking about what we could do other than just replacing the bumper with a used one...(can't afford a new one right now) And I liked the look those make on yours. Front looks cool too!
Thanks.
Banjo