• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

2-Fer-One!

Love the chrome 5-spoke rostyles.

rovernut

Jedi Trainee
That would be a great deal for someone close.............the wheels alone are worth the price of the cars.......the chrome looks to be in good shape..........great starter for someone looking for a great classic car......Since i've had them since the early 70's i'm a bit biased but these cars are so much better than most Brit or European cars of the era.........Sorry to all you MG and Triumph guys but i've had them all and still stick with my Rovers............Good power, great riding, probably one of the most comfortable seats BAR NONE............whats not to love...............GO FOR IT

Bill Robertson

OP
Mickey Richaud

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Can't believe only one bid so far!

Just too far away for me...

<span style="font-size: 26pt"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> HEY, STEVE!! </span> </span> :angel:

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Mickey, lead me not into temptation! :wink:

I'm working on funds for an aquisition, but it would cost a small fortune to have those two shipped across country. Too bad, if they had been close I could have gone for that....

Country flag
Question about those wheels.....to me they look the same as Magnum 500's used on many US muscle cars of the 60's & 70's. Are they similar at all?

rovernut

Jedi Trainee
<span style="color: #3366FF"> </span> <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"> </span> <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> <span style="font-size: 14pt"> </span> No they are the Rover rostyle wheels on a 1968 but yes they are similar to the Magnum 500 wheel........i was told Rover would not pay the licencing fee to use their wheels after the first year.........They had Magnum 500 wheels only on the 1967 Rover ...........they have different bolt spacing and hubs of course than all the other Rover wheels..............i have a refinished set of the 500's available if anyone wants them

Bill Robertson