• This "Local Events" forum is expressly for posting local events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

June 8 - Hellertown PA - British Car Gathering

DART

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Just a little too far for a day drive, but the club website pics look like the park is a great place for a show. It is on the event listing of our local Triumph club -TRACltd.org, hope you get a cooperating wx pattern and huge turnout.

Maybe you can make the DVCMG show at The Pennypacker Mills Historic Site located aside the Perkiomen Creek just below Schwenksville, PA on August 2nd. That one we do make a long day trip from Baltimore.

OP
Brooklands

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
It is a very nice venue for the show in Hellertown.

Thanks for asking about the DVGMG show on August 2, but I have already committed to Das Awkscht Fescht to show on the 1st and 2nd, and to work the America on Wheels tent on the 3rd. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for three straight days.

Bruce Bowker

Obi Wan
This will be the first year I have missed in a long time. Great location and very nice show. Just a bit too early this year for me.

Anyone going to Ho Ho Kus NJ the week after?

Bruce

Jerseygirl

Jedi Trainee
You got that right. I love the show in Macungie, but it always seems to be extremely hot and sunny that weekend. What I'd like to know is who the Nash Metropolitan owners paid off to the get their nice shady spot under that group of trees every year...

Baldrick is looking forward to getting out among his fellow Brits. New carbs are on and working great, and a newly rebuilt differential will be installed before the show too. Woohoo!

OP
Brooklands

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Robyn,
Great seeing you there today, and get to meet Baldrick. It was a bit warm on the drive home, but in the shade under the pines it was a cool place to relax today. Hope Baldrick did not shed any more parts on the return trip...

Jerseygirl

Jedi Trainee
Thanks Dave. Baldrick made it home with no problems. As always it was a great show. Don't know how we would have survived it without all that lovely shade.

It's great to hear that you and Fagin may be joining us for the Jim Thorpe Run in September. Keeping our fingers crossed. :smile: