• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

British Car weekend at Waterford Hills

Bugeye58

Yoda
Our own Racing Girl, and your humble servant are arranging the "British Car Weekend" at Waterford Hills, Mi. for the weekend of May 22/23. It will include parade laps of the race track on both days, and whatever else we can cook up that looks fun.
The Detroit Triumph Club, and the Jaguar Affiliates of Greater Michigan have already expressed interest, and we hope to gather more clubs as we finalize things.
Waterford Hills is a 13 turn, 1.5 mile road course located about 40 miles north of Detroit.
Incidentally, we hope to have several Sprites racing this year.
Information to follow as it becomes available, or email me direct at jeffreydahn@yahoo.com
Hope to see some BCF members there.
Jeff

Izual Angel

Jedi Trainee
I'm interested, however the only way my TR would be there is if I was hauling it around the track on a flatbed
frown.gif

OP
B

Bugeye58

Yoda
Heck yeah, Izual, come on over anytime. We usually have a pretty decent party on Saturday night anyway, and you can sit around the campfire and swap lies with the rest of us.
You sure don't have to drive a British car on that weekend. Let me know if you will be coming, and I'll put you on the crew list. And, I can always find someone willing to give you a ride around the track.
Jeff

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Izual,

Just go anyway, with whatever you can drive over with, there's no shame in going with a modern vehicle, and you'll get to hang around with fellow British/import car enthusiasts, and maybe get motivated to finish off your car so that next you can go with your Triumph
thumbsup.gif

Izual Angel

Jedi Trainee
Yeah, I'll go
smile.gif
With the way my "modern car" is acting I may show up in something a little different.
mad.gif
As for the TR, it's gotta go to the body shop for a little rust removal before i think about finishing it. My email is JCristo24@hotmail.com if you need to e-mail me.

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited by: Izual Angel ]</p>