• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

East Coast USA-TVR SHow

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
This is really the TVR Clubs *national* event (their 23 rd).
Other Brit cars are always welcome and the turnout is usually excellent. In one of my past visits to this event, Trevor Wilkinson showed up (you have to be a TVR-enthusiast to know who that is).
Held in New Jersey in a beautiful state park (Round Valley) on Oct 13 (the event runs Oct 10-14)

https://www.tvrna.com/ww23g.pdf

JBsZ06

Jedi Hopeful
This show is tommorow? or Monday? '

Sounds like a great show...

JB

[ 10-11-2003: Message edited by: JBsZ06 ]</p>

OP
aeronca65t

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JBsZ06:
This show is tommorow? or Monday? '

Sounds like a great show...

JB

[ 10-11-2003: Message edited by: JBsZ06 ]
<hr></blockquote>

Sunday. Great weather and a good turnout. My pal, Bill, brought his stunning Ford GT40 (relica, of course) and the fellow from Somerville with the Jaguar D-type replica was there also, plus lots of other neat non-TVRs....and about 50 TVRs.
Lots of folks stopped by to ask about my race Spridget too....one guy from NY said he'd stop by at Watkins Glen next week to see it run.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ralphanator:
TreVoR = TVR<hr></blockquote>

I'm glad they didn't call it a WKN
smile.gif