• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Orange County Ride Part II

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Hey...I think it might be time to do another one of these Orange County Drives...I just have to figure out where...maybe a beach drive...down the coast...and I'm thinking....April 12th...to give everyone enough time to plan for it...

So...any of you Southern California BCF people...your invited to the 2nd (1st Annual) OCC-BCF Drive...a saturday morning spent tooling around the Southland showing everyone what they are missing...and then will stop somewhere for lunch...and swap lies (stories)...

Let me know if you are in...I'll post in a couple of days the route...I'm first need to plan it out...thanks...
cool.gif

[ 03-19-2003: Message edited by: Henri ]</p>

SoCal

Freshman Member
Country flag
Here we go, one more time. Gotta check the schedule at work. This ride may make for a nice tune up for the Rolling British Car Day the following weekend (Apr 19).

Tintinmilou

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Henri:
Hey...I think it might be time to do another one of these Orange County Drives...I just have to figure out where...maybe a beach drive...down the coast...and I'm thinking....April 12th...to give everyone enough time to plan for it...

So...any of you Southern California BCF people...your invited to the 2nd (1st Annual) OCC-BCF Drive...a saturday morning spent tooling around the Southland showing everyone what they are missing...and then will stop somewhere for lunch...and swap lies (stories)...

Let me know if you are in...I'll post in a couple of days the route...I'm first need to plan it out...thanks...
cool.gif

[ 03-19-2003: Message edited by: Henri ]
<hr></blockquote>

Tintinmilou

Sounds great! Corona Del Mar to San Clemente is a great run, although it gets a little crowded going through Laguna...

Safety Fast!
Philippe
england.gif
patriot.gif
england.gif

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Henri:

cool.gif

[ 03-19-2003: Message edited by: Henri ]
<hr></blockquote>

OP
Henri

Henri

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Boy...am I embarrassed...it seems my BJ8 is going into the shop on the 7th of April for a "new" interior (getting a new Heritage)...plus I forgot about the following weekend being the San Diego Rolling Drive...anyway...I'm not going to be able to conduct this 2nd ride after all...sorry...
cryin.gif

I've been waiting to get into their schedule for my interior for awhile...I didn't think it was going to happen until May...
shocked.gif

I guess I'm buying when we do this again...the up-side is that my Healey will be prettier...
smile.gif

Sorry...Sharon, Doug, Philippe...and SoCal...
crazyeyes.gif