• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Utah Schedule Posted

Mark Noeltner

The British Motor Club of Utah has posted the first edition of this year's event schedule.

https://www.britishmotorclub.org/ and click on the Lucas Calendar link.

Our first event will be the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade in downtown Salt Lake City. We also have a couple of multi-day trips for this year including our annual Memorial Day Run which this year will take us to Jackson, Wyoming.

As always, the schedule is subject to change, so check our web site often!

VitSport6

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Hi Mark.
I was wondering a few things about the British Feild Day, I will be attending along with the family, I have been the last few years, But this year I will be bringing the Sports 6 on a trailer, My question is what is the parking situation for a trailer? when is a good time to show up? Are canopies ok to bring for shade?
Thanks
cheers.gif
thirsty.gif

OP
M

Mark Noeltner

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by VitSport6:
Hi Mark.
I was wondering a few things about the British Feild Day, I will be attending along with the family, I have been the last few years, But this year I will be bringing the Sports 6 on a trailer, My question is what is the parking situation for a trailer? when is a good time to show up? Are canopies ok to bring for shade?
Thanks
cheers.gif
thirsty.gif
<hr></blockquote>

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I was out of town for a few days.

This is a great family event. No need to bring the canopy, there is plenty of shade over most of the park. Your car might end up in the sun, but there will certainly be a shady place for you and your family.

Parking for a trailer.....umm...I don't know! Definitely not in the park where the car show is. I think there is parking across the street. As a last resort The Gateway mall is up the street with a large parking lot.

Registration is between 8am and 9am. The earlier you show up the better the spot you get. I usually show up at 8am, although this year I may be there at 7:30 to help set up.

If we set things up as in the past, the entrance for show cars will be on 300 South and you will have to come in off of 400 West as the other end of the block is usually blocked off.

See my other post for more info on the show. Stop by the DeLorean and say Hi!