• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Planning Event - Utah

Mark Noeltner

February Potluck Dinner & Business Meeting

The Potluck Dinner & Annual Business Meeting is when we determine the schedule of events for the entire year. Member input is both wanted and needed. The dinner is this Saturday, Feb 1 at St Paul's Episcopal Church, 269 S 900 E, Salt Lake
City. Time is 7 PM. Bring a hot dish, salad or desert. Best to bring your own drinks and utensils. Please make your plans to attend now, so that we all benefit from a well planned BMCU season.

Check the Lucas Calendar at https://www.britishmotorclub.org/ for more details.

OP
M

Mark Noeltner

Ooops! Due to a scheduling mixup the location for this has changed!!

Event: BMCU Potluck
Date: Feb 1, 2003
Place: Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
8575 S 700 E
Sandy, UT

Dale

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Sure would be neat if you folks could plan something to the South, say Greenriver or Moab, and I could come North and meet up. Just a thought, let me know how your meeting goes.

OP
M

Mark Noeltner

The planning meeting was last night. All of our main club events this year are more northerly.
frown.gif
In fact our 3-day Memorial Day weekend event will be to Jackson Hole, WY. Usually the Memorial Day trip is down towards Cedar City or St. George, but folks wanted something different this year.

But, we also are adding in the "Brits on the Bridge" event in Lake Havasu, AZ. This event is put on by the Arizona MG Club, along with the Southern California MG Club and will be held April 11-13 this year. It is an All British Marque event.

As it's not over a holiday weekend, and many of our members work, we're figuring on maybe a half dozen cars or so for that event. One of our members is semi-retired and has a large house boat at Lake Havasu, and I think most of our bunch are going down mostly to visit the boat, drink beer, and attend the car show portion of the event on Sunday. I'm hoping to attend, but it depends on if my wife can get off on that Monday. If you see a DeLorean with Utah plates there, stop by and say Hi!
cheers.gif

Dale

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Thanks for thinking of us Mark! Don't know what we'll be doing in April, but will sure keep an eye peeled for a DMC. Should be easy to spot even if I can't make out the plate. What color is yours?
devilgrin.gif
Hoping to run into you sometime. Dale