• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Eastern PA Covered Bridge Tour 10/20

zanzibar

This sounds like fun. All British cars are welcome. Read the thread on Mini Mania https://www.minimania.com/msgthread.cfm?threadid=31572&InfoID=1&SiteMessages=22 for more details and contact info. I wish I could go, but it's a bit too far this year. I may try to get there next year if it becomes an annual thing.

"The North American Mini Enthusiasts will be holding our second annual "Fall Thing"
covered bridge and foilage tour thru beautiful Bucks County Pa. It encompasses 12 of the wonderful old wooden covered bridges with a BYO lunch at Towhee park along the way. It ends up in scenic downtown NewHope for dinner and shopping for the wives, girlfriends. Please e-mail me to confirm and for a meeting place. We tried to accommodate people coming from different areas last year and we'll have sevreral meeting points along the way. My intent is to someday make this a three day event like the Spring Thing in Fla. This way you guys down south and you transplanted northerners can get to see the leaves change. See what you're missing out on.........last years pics."