• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

suggestion

A

aerog

Just a suggestion, I put the city/state in front of the topic of my postings - I think I might just put the state from now on so people don't have to read through them to see where the event is.
smile.gif

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by aerog:
Just a suggestion, I put the city/state in front of the topic of my postings - I think I might just put the state from now on so people don't have to read through them to see where the event is.
smile.gif
<hr></blockquote>
That would be fine for the Event forum (here), but when you post in the Event Calendar, please list the town and state (e.g., "Orlando, FL) on the day of the event. That way people can browse the calendar and see where events are and thus when there are events in their area.

By the way, when you get a chance, why don't you give the calendar a try and post some of the events you list here. To add an event, go to the calendar (click the Calendar link at the top of the forums page, or the Events button in the Table of Contents). Then, look for the "Add an Event" link at the bottom and fill out and submit the form. (It lets you pick whatever day the event is). For events that run multiple days, just post identical posts for each day in the calendar. When you view the calendar and click on a day that shows events, the details of all the events for that day will appear just below the calendar.

Cheers,
Basil

OP
A

aerog

I took a look at it and saw you added some of the Florida stuff already so I didn't give it much notice.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to tinker with more stuff this week if I get a day off (just flew to Texas and back - YAWN).