• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TV Westerns

kyreb1862

Jedi Knight
OK heres another one for you. How many westerns were there on TV. I'll start it out with a few that I remember.

Gunsmoke
The Virginian
Wagon Train
Rawhide
Maverick
Have Gun Will Travel
Wyatt Earp
The Rifleman
Bonanza
Wild Wild West

Lets see how many we can come up with.

Regards John

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Hopalong Cassidy (first TV western)
The Lone Ranger
Wanted: dead or alive
The high Chaparral
The Big Vally......
All before my time, but fun to watch.
I really enjoy rhe radio show versions.
And yes, at 32 years old, I'm not very normal for my generation

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
The Rebel
Branded
The Deputy
The Texan
Lawman
Iron Horse
Lash LaRue
The Red Rider
The Cisco Kid
Wild Bill
Just a few when I was a kid.

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
How the West Was Won.
Gilligan's Island

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Yancy Derringer. I dug th' sign language.

leecreek

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin

V

vagt6

"Gunsmoke" reruns are on my cable channel "TV Land" all the time. It was a very well written and directed show with tons of prominent guest stars. Probably my all-time fave TV show.

This could actually be a great subject for another thread, but if I had to choose a TV hero that I wanted on my side in a fight, my first choice would be Marshall Matt Dillon! James West ("The Wild, Wild West") would be a close second.

James Arness, if I remember correctly, was about 6'6" and 250lbs or so in his prime on the show and had a right cross that would flatten a buffalo. Civil War veteran; tenacious, and quick on the draw, he was (Arness was also a WWII combat vet, I'm told).

One tough hombre who came to Dodge, and brought the law with him!

TR6oldtimer

Darth Vader
Roy Rogers
Gene Autry
Howdy Doody
howdy-doody-c.jpg

martx-5

Yoda
Country flag
Richard Boone, was a direct descendant of a brother of frontiersman Daniel Boone. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

R

Randi

I love that!! You are hilarious & after a carborator day I needed a laugh!!